Countdown to Emerson's First Birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Halloween and Thanksgiving... a little late

McLain spent halloween fishing with his dad and some friends. I dropped him off to meet up with guys and went on to see our friends Jacob and Lauren Morath. They have three beautiful little girls- the twins, Charlee and Sydney (3 1/2 yrs) and Audrey (9 months). Charlee is our god daughter. We had a great week!

Thanksgiving was fun this year. We spent most of it making deer/pork sausage... let me know if you would like some- we have an entire freezer full.

Check out pics below...







His shirt says, "I love my mummy!"


At a halloween party, we were a bee and a flower.


Charlee, Audrey, and Sydney


Emerson's other costume


His shirt says, "Daddy's little pumpkin!"


My little stud muffin


Zeke giving Emerson kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment