Countdown to Emerson's First Birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Love Never Fails

November 11, 2006 McLain Jordan Pool wed Jenna Kay Behrens... that's when the craziness began!

Since then, we've moved to Lubbock, bought a house, and made lots of great friends! I worked as a nutritionist when we first moved here and started grad school/nutrition research at Texas Tech in January '08. McLain has been working for Eco-Drip Irrigation as a Designer and has loved it thus far. We fall madly in love with each other more and more each day (emphasis on the madly part)!

On our 2 year anniversary, I was anxiously waiting for McLain to return from a work trip to a trade show in Amarillo. I found out I was pregnant on November 6th and couldn't wait to tell him. When McLain eventually got home, he invited his friend from work in for awhile, which just tortured me further (the man had no idea)! When I finally got him in person and alone I non-chalantly told him I wanted to give him a little anniversary present I had gotten him. He opened his present (a father-to-be book) and said, "No shit! That's awesome!" ...typical McLain response- love it! He gave me a big hug and kiss and has been pumped ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment